Contact Low Cost Plumbers about switching to a tankless water heater today!
What to Know about Tankless Water Heaters
There are many benefits to going tankless with your water heater. Technology has come a long way and there is no doubt the growing popularity of tankless water heaters is warranted. Low Cost Plumbers understands change can be scary. We want to help you understand tankless water heaters and the benefits that drive these forward as a great choice for updating your system.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
- Longer Lifespan: Tankless water heaters have a lifespan of nearly 20 years. This is DOUBLE the lifespan of a tank water heater which is usually only 10-12 years maximum.
- Space Savers: Tankless water heaters are wall mountable. You can free up space and conveniently mount with limited space necessary.
- Unlimited Hot Water: With tankless, you can heat as much water as you want or need without having to keep it stored. You can have hot water running in a faucet and enjoy a hot shower at the same time without worrying about running out. No storage tank necessary – so you are also saving money by not paying to store hot water for when you need it.
- Energy Efficiency: Save money on your energy bill, and write off on your taxes as an economic efficiency credit! A water heater tank is constantly using energy to heat and reheat water, wasting energy with standby heat loss. Tankless heats unlimited as needed.
- Less Maintenance Required: Tankless water heaters do not house water hours a day like a tank does. This eliminates lime scale buildup and corrosion. Also you do not need to empty a 30-40 gallon tank to clean so it’s much easier to maintain.
Two Types of Tankless Water Heaters:
- Whole House: This type is most often installed in a garage or closet. Whole house tankless water heaters are designed to provide hot water to multiple outlets. These are the larger of two types of tankless water heaters, however are still considered compact and still save a great deal of space.
- Point of Use: This type of tankless water heaters is typically installed under a sink or near a washer/dryer or shower. This type supplies hot water to the immediate area only instead of feeding to the whole house. If using these as a primary source of hot water you will need to install more than one or consider another primary option.
Low Cost Plumbers will help you select the best tankless water heater for your specific circumstances. We understand the amount of options for these appliances can be confusing and overwhelming. No need to fret – the experts are here to help.
Water Heater Installation, Repair & Maintenance in Minocqua – Eagle River – Rhinelander
When you need plumbing services in Minocqua – Eagle River – Rhinelander or the surrounding areas – call Low Cost Plumbers! We provide exceptional water heater installation, repair, and maintenance services homeowners can trust. Whether you live full time in Minocqua – Eagle River – Rhinelander, or only spend your summers here, we’ll make sure your plumbing is thoroughly cared for. We install tankless water heaters because they’re simply the best option on the market; but we service every type of water heater – tankless or conventional, gas or electric – if you have it, we’ll fix it!
Contact our local plumbers for water heater service in your area.
Maintenance is the best way to prolong the life of your water heater and avoid costly repairs. Your water heater works hard to keep your showers, washing machine, dish washer and more operating in peak condition. Make sure you’re providing the same level of care to your water heater by scheduling maintenance with Low Cost Plumbers. If you only vacation in Minocqua – Eagle River – Rhinelander, have our plumbers properly prepare your water heater for minimal use when you’re returning to your home base.
If your water heater is beyond repair, our plumbing installers will help you understand your options for water heater replacement.
24 Hour Emergency Water Heater Repair
There is never a good time for your hot water to go out, that’s why our plumbers are available 24 hours for emergency plumbing repair. We’ll respond promptly to your call and deliver reliable, trustworthy services. Our courteous plumbers will respect your house and clean up any mess we’ve made after repairing your water heater. When you call Low Cost Plumbers for your water heater problems, you’ll be enjoying hot water again in no time!