When to Call a Plumber | Common Plumbing Problems
Some plumbing issues can seem minor, but if not taken care of properly can lead to a serious plumbing emergency in the future. So instead of waiting until a leaking pipe becomes a more costly headache or a clogged drain turns into major water damage, contact the professionals at Low Cost Plumbers. We work hard to ensure the plumbing in your home or business is repaired quickly and working like new again. When it comes to affordable, dependable plumbing services you can trust, our highly skilled plumbers are the answer.
We offer great service to each and every one of our customers, guaranteed. Contact Low Cost Plumbers when you need repair on any of the following:
- Clogged drains – clogs in sinks, showers and tubs are usually caused by hair, soap and toothpaste buildup; unclogging your pipes can be a gross DIY job, let our plumbers handle it for you!
- Leaks – there are tons of pipes and plumbing fixtures around your home; if one of them is leaking it can waste water (increasing your water bill) and make the affected area susceptible to mold and water damage.
- Toilets – one of our most used, and underappreciated, commodities, toilets can be easily overwhelmed with toilet paper or clogged by non-flushable items that find their way into the drain. If you’re toilet won’t stop running, is overflowing, or simply not working right, call Low Cost Plumbers for hassle-free repair!
- Faucets – low water pressure may not be the reason for weak water flow from your faucet, it could be clogged aerator or something more serious. Our plumber will fix any problem that exists and offer solutions for better quality water.
- Dishwasher – when your dishwasher is acting up, don’t wait to call our Minocqua – Eagle River – Rhinelander Plumbers for a fix! Because dishwashers are connected to your kitchen’s water supply and drain lines, when they aren’t working properly it could be the result of a clog and cause flooding.
- Garbage disposal – garbage disposals are built to handle small amounts of leftover food debris, they can easily become clogged when people try to dispose of too much or the wrong items. We’ll repair or replace your garbage disposal as necessary.
Plumbing Emergency – Call 715-804-3105 for 24 Hour Repair
Low Cost Plumbers is proud to offer 24 Hour Emergency services to all of our customers. People don’t usually think about their plumbing until there is a problem, and often don’t take action in solving the issue until it’s too late for any preventative action. We understand how inconvenient and stressful a plumbing emergency can be. It is common for homeowners to be on a tight budget when it comes to home repairs and maintenance, especially when the need is unexpected. Our dependable professionals provide first rate plumbing services at the lowest costs possible. Contact us today!
Common Plumbing Repair Service (Not Limited To): Replace – Repair – Insulate – Install
- Faucet Repair and Installation
- Water Heater Repair or Replacement
- Toilet Repair and Replacement
- Pipe Insulation
- Sump Pump Repair and Replacement
- Sink Installation
- Wash Machine Installation
- Minor Plumbing Leaks
- General Maintenance
These are just some of the general plumbing repair services.
Low Cost Plumbers is not limited in our services contact us today and we can help you with any of your plumbing needs.